- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: N/A
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- Fall colored M & M's
- Small pretzels
- Popped Popcorn
- Chex Mix cereal
- Candy Corn
- You could add your favorite salty or sweet snack to this - make it your own! Goldfish snacks, skittles, etc.
- Depending on how much you want to make, I would start with a cup of each and make more accordingly.
- You will need to store it in an air tight concealed container to keep it fresh.
- Enjoy it in a fall bowl or pumpkin when entertaining!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Simple Homemade Favorites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More