- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: N/A
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- Fall colored M & M's
- Small pretzels
- Popped Popcorn
- Chex Mix cereal
- Candy Corn
- You could add your favorite salty or sweet snack to this - make it your own! Goldfish snacks, skittles, etc.
- Depending on how much you want to make, I would start with a cup of each and make more accordingly.
- You will need to store it in an air tight concealed container to keep it fresh.
- Enjoy it in a fall bowl or pumpkin when entertaining!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More