- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 oz Eagle Brand Condensed Sweet Milk
- 3 lg egg YOLKS
- 2 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 4 oz Lime Juice, freshly squeezed (Key Lime or regular)
- 2 tsp lime zest (optional)
- 1 8" or 9" graham cracher pie crust
- whipped cream optional
- Mix all ingredients well and pour into pie crust. Bake only 10 minutes @ 300° (for pasteurization), then cool completely. Store in refrigerator, covered.
- (May add whipped cream when served)
- PREHEAT: 300°
- Serves: 1 pie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More