- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounce) semi sweet chips
- 1 cup (6 ounce) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, butter and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling and stirring 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in semi sweet and milk chocolate chips; stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm.
- Variation: Line up marshmallows in pan, leaving 1/2-inch spaces in between.
- Pour hot fudge over top for "Rocky Road".
NotesThis is the recipe I've been making for years. Hope you enjoy it!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More