- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounce) semi sweet chips
- 1 cup (6 ounce) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, butter and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling and stirring 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in semi sweet and milk chocolate chips; stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm.
- Variation: Line up marshmallows in pan, leaving 1/2-inch spaces in between.
- Pour hot fudge over top for "Rocky Road".
NotesThis is the recipe I've been making for years. Hope you enjoy it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More