- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 fuji apples
- 4 granny smith apples
- 4 golden (yellow) delicious apples
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Peel, quarter, and core apples.
- Place in heavy dutch oven, add apple cider.
- Cover dutch oven and simmer gently until apples are soft.
- Remove from heat and mash with a potato masher until desired consistency.
- If you have a food mill, peeling apples is not necessary.
NotesWhy buy applesauce when it's this simple to make?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More