- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 fuji apples
- 4 granny smith apples
- 4 golden (yellow) delicious apples
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Peel, quarter, and core apples.
- Place in heavy dutch oven, add apple cider.
- Cover dutch oven and simmer gently until apples are soft.
- Remove from heat and mash with a potato masher until desired consistency.
- If you have a food mill, peeling apples is not necessary.
NotesWhy buy applesauce when it's this simple to make?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More