- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts - optional
- In a microwavable bowl melt chocolate and butter/margaine until chocolate is melted.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Then add sugar; mix well.
- Stir in flour, vanilla and nuts.
- Spread in a greased 13x9 pan and bake 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
NotesThis is my mom's recipe. My family really like these brownies. Sometimes I add 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips with the nuts for something different.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More