- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts - optional
- In a microwavable bowl melt chocolate and butter/margaine until chocolate is melted.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Then add sugar; mix well.
- Stir in flour, vanilla and nuts.
- Spread in a greased 13x9 pan and bake 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
NotesThis is my mom's recipe. My family really like these brownies. Sometimes I add 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips with the nuts for something different.
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More