- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 907g shredded white radish (strained)
- 750ml water
- 76g Chinese sausage, chopped finely
- 38g dried shrimps, soaked, roasted and chopped finely
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- For garnish:
- 6 shallots, sliced thinly and fried till crispy
- Spring onions
- Mix together to make batter
- 340g rice flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 600ml water
- Combine radish, fried shrimp, sausages, and water in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 mins.
- Lower heat and add batter, stir until mixture thickens
- Pour the thickened mixture to a tray and steam at high heat for ½ hour (smoothen surface with either the back of the spoon or spatula..
- Test, if not cook, another further 10 mins.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting. Garnish with dried shallots and spring onions.