- Cooking Time: 60-70 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling, optional
- In bowl, combine crumbs, margarine and ¼ cup of sugar. Press on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 8 or 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
- In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in sour cream. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F for 60 to 70 minutes or until center is set. Turn off oven. Leaving door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, cool completely. Chill 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan; top with cherry pie filling or topping of your choice.
NotesThis recipe is posted on the back of the Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs. This is my go to cheesecake recipe. I've been making it for many years during the holidays. It's creamy and delicious. My holiday table is not the same without it.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More