- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- orange juice concentrate, about 1/8 of a cup
- Using an electric mixer, beat at medium speed and cream the cheese until soft and fluffy.
- Transfer to a small bowl and add remaining ingredients stirring to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors blend at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold with original Town House Crackers.
NotesGot this recipe in a recipceexchange
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
A Falcon Feast
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More