- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cup Mayonnaise ( I use Best Foods)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Tobasco Sauce
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. White Pepper
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tbs. Ketcup
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 6 tsp. Sugar
- 1 dash of Salt
- In blender or food processor, add all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a glass jar or bowl and cover
- Chilled in refrigerator
- NOTE: This sauce will keep in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. If you want a more hotter taste, add more Tobasco sauce and white pepper.
NotesThis is a recipe is not only good for shrimp and other seafood but is also excellent on fried rice, salads, french fries, egg rolls and raw vegetables. It is requested every year at Christmas for dinner platters my husband delivers to his clients and another recipe of mine that everyone wants the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More