- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1,5kg Freshly picked Strawberries
- 500g Jelly Sugar (3:1)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Wash and discard greens from berries, cut in halves or quarts. Put in a big stowe pot, add sugar and combine. Puree in the pot with e.g. a multiquick handblender and bring to boil. When cooking has started cook for 4 minutes.
- Take nice little jars out of your cupboard, pour with boiling water and rinse.
- Add the cooked preserve in the jars, not quite full, just til beginning of the lid sqrew. Close and put upside down and let stand that way for 5 minutes.
- Then turn around and save for storage
- Tastes just deiciously fruity :)
- If you have trouble with the metric system then just use 3 quarts berries and 1 quart sugar :)
- Have fun making them!
NotesNow we have the best Strawberries here in Germany and I just made this great Strawberry Preserve and it is very easy to make:
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Social Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More