- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1,5kg Freshly picked Strawberries
- 500g Jelly Sugar (3:1)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Wash and discard greens from berries, cut in halves or quarts. Put in a big stowe pot, add sugar and combine. Puree in the pot with e.g. a multiquick handblender and bring to boil. When cooking has started cook for 4 minutes.
- Take nice little jars out of your cupboard, pour with boiling water and rinse.
- Add the cooked preserve in the jars, not quite full, just til beginning of the lid sqrew. Close and put upside down and let stand that way for 5 minutes.
- Then turn around and save for storage
- Tastes just deiciously fruity :)
- If you have trouble with the metric system then just use 3 quarts berries and 1 quart sugar :)
- Have fun making them!
NotesNow we have the best Strawberries here in Germany and I just made this great Strawberry Preserve and it is very easy to make:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Summertime SippersSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More