- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •Rich, smooth and extra creamy
- •Butter round 8" round pan deep like soufflé' dish
- •4 - (8oz) cream cheese room temp
- •4 eggs, room temp
- •1 3/4 c sugar
- •1/2 c sour cream
- 1.Mix cheese till blended add eggs one at a time. Add sour cream and sugar. Bake in a larger pan with warm water. Bake at 325 for 90 minutes, Then turn off the oven open door let sit for 20 more minutes in oven.
- 2.Let this sit on counter for 3 hours. Refrigerate.
- 3.Un-mold jiggle gently (you hear it release from dish) and invert to plate. You can serve with toppings. Or Strawberries and melt Current Jelly and glaze
- 4.Secret to great cheesecakes is you do not overbeat them! But be sure all is mixed in enough. You will have an ultra creamy cheescake no matter what recipe you use.
- 5.You can top this with anything. For showers or events use fresh fruit and glaze with warm current jelly. You can use any can fruit. top it with nuts and caramel and chocolate. I love plain cheesecake. Mmm!
NotesCheesecakes are the best! I have tried over 40 cheesecakes to compare over 5 year period. This is one of my few that I love. It is pretty basic but it is made in a souffle dish and comes out beautiful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
My Family CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More