- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb linguini
- 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce or home made
- I start by boiling one box of linguini or fettucini whatever you like.
- I make alfredo sauce ( if I use a jar I always add a little milk because it is too thick and I add pepper and fresh parm cheese).
- I then cut up steak into bite size pieces and saute until done to your likeness.
- Pasta, then alfredo sauce on top, then steak, then I add gorgonzola cheese ( crumbled) to your liking, and then MOST IMPORTANT splash a little balsamic vinegar on top.
- It is amazing !!!!
NotesI love going to restaraunts and making food that I love fromt there. This is a dish I stole from Olive Garden.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More