- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb linguini
- 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce or home made
- I start by boiling one box of linguini or fettucini whatever you like.
- I make alfredo sauce ( if I use a jar I always add a little milk because it is too thick and I add pepper and fresh parm cheese).
- I then cut up steak into bite size pieces and saute until done to your likeness.
- Pasta, then alfredo sauce on top, then steak, then I add gorgonzola cheese ( crumbled) to your liking, and then MOST IMPORTANT splash a little balsamic vinegar on top.
- It is amazing !!!!
NotesI love going to restaraunts and making food that I love fromt there. This is a dish I stole from Olive Garden.