- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb linguini
- 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce or home made
- I start by boiling one box of linguini or fettucini whatever you like.
- I make alfredo sauce ( if I use a jar I always add a little milk because it is too thick and I add pepper and fresh parm cheese).
- I then cut up steak into bite size pieces and saute until done to your likeness.
- Pasta, then alfredo sauce on top, then steak, then I add gorgonzola cheese ( crumbled) to your liking, and then MOST IMPORTANT splash a little balsamic vinegar on top.
- It is amazing !!!!
NotesI love going to restaraunts and making food that I love fromt there. This is a dish I stole from Olive Garden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More