- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 bag of pasta - does not taste that good with whole wheat pasta
- 1/4 stick of butter
- Boil pasta and cook as directed.
- Strain pasta and put back in pot.
- Add tomatoes and butter & mix.
- Make a large pot and reheat - tastes better as leftovers.
NotesThis pasta is kind of a tradition in my house. My grandmother made it and so did my mother.. now I make it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More