- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 bag of pasta - does not taste that good with whole wheat pasta
- 1/4 stick of butter
- Boil pasta and cook as directed.
- Strain pasta and put back in pot.
- Add tomatoes and butter & mix.
- Make a large pot and reheat - tastes better as leftovers.
NotesThis pasta is kind of a tradition in my house. My grandmother made it and so did my mother.. now I make it.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More