- Cooking Time: 240-300
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4-5 lb. beef roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of dry soup mix(beefy onion)
- 1 1/2 can water
- 1 can mushrooms or 1/2 c. fresh
- Put roast in roasting pan.
- Mix together both soups, water and mushrooms. Pour over roast, bake at 350 degrees F for 4-5 hours or until roast is tender. Check half way through, might need to add more water.
- I usually put potatoes in about an hour before the end. With all of the soups you have a nice gravy.
NotesI started making this after my husband and I got married. I've gotten so many rave reviews that I'm constantly being asked for the recipe.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More