- Cooking Time: 240-300
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4-5 lb. beef roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of dry soup mix(beefy onion)
- 1 1/2 can water
- 1 can mushrooms or 1/2 c. fresh
- Put roast in roasting pan.
- Mix together both soups, water and mushrooms. Pour over roast, bake at 350 degrees F for 4-5 hours or until roast is tender. Check half way through, might need to add more water.
- I usually put potatoes in about an hour before the end. With all of the soups you have a nice gravy.
NotesI started making this after my husband and I got married. I've gotten so many rave reviews that I'm constantly being asked for the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More