- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches
- desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if
- cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
- yield: 4 servings.
NotesI love anything that's easy and quick; I don't remember where I got this recipe but it's one I love making. It's SO good and I use it with chicken or just plain pasta. It's great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More