- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches
- desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if
- cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
- yield: 4 servings.
NotesI love anything that's easy and quick; I don't remember where I got this recipe but it's one I love making. It's SO good and I use it with chicken or just plain pasta. It's great!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More