- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 (2 halves per person)
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- paprika, or parsley, or dill, for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, halve each egg from pole-to-pole and gently remove yolks into a bowl; setting whites aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork until all lumps are gone.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper, combining well.
- Using a spoon, (or a pastry bag fitted with an open-star tip) fill each egg white half, and place on a serving dish.
- Garnish eggs as desired, and refrigerate, covered, ujntil serving time.
NotesThis is the way I've always made devilled eggs, and although the recipe isn't very complex, they sure are addictive. I usually don't measure the ingredients, but for this purpose, I based the recipe on one-half dozen eggs. It's important that you start with eggs that are not too fresh, or you may have trouble peeling them. It's best to use eggs that are a couple of weeks old...Don't worry; refrigerated eggs stay good for a long time. If you aren't sure about the whole hard boiling process, please see my recipe for BASIC - HARD BOILED EGGS. You're gonna love these!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More