- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cinnamon Streusel
- 1/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of firm butter or margerine
- Coffee cake
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat oven t 375 degrees,
- Grease 9 inch round pan,
- In small bowl, stir streusal ingredients until crumbly,
- set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix coffee cake ingredients until blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Sprinkle with Streusel.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- This coffee cake is best served warm and some hot tea or coffee on the side.
NotesThis is the traditional recipe from Bisquick, however they no longer print it on the box!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Short & Sweet
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More