- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. white choc. chips
- Mix and spread in a 13x9 pan.
- 1 Devils food cake mix [prepared according to the box and spread on top of the first layer]
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. of cream cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 lb. box of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Drop by tsp. on top of the cake mix layer. Bake 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More