- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 pounds chicken pieces (or 4-5 whole breasts)
- 1 column Ritz crackers (about 37 crackers), crushed
- 1 cup Golden Grahams cereal, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse chicken breasts or pieces under water. Pat dry. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste.
- Mix crushed crackers and cereal in a shallow pan or pie plate. Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Dip seasoned chicken in egg wash, then in coating. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Bahamian RecipesSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More