- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water
- 1 8-ounce package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- Sugar substitute equal to 1/4 cup sugar, or 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 or 5 nectarines or peeled peaches, pitted and sliced, or one 16-ounce package frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup low-calorie apricot spread
For pastry, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in margarine or butter until pieces are the size of small peas. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over a portion of the mixture. Toss with a fork. Push to side of bowl. Repeat until mixture is moistened. Form into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, flatten pastry. Roll pastry into a 12-inch circle. Ease pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, being careful not to stretch pastry. Press pastry about 1/2 inch up the sides of pan. Prick the bottom well with the tines of a fork. Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack. Remove sides of tart pan.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar substitute or sugar, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth; spread over the cooled pastry. Arrange the nectarines or peaches over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with the blueberries.
In a small saucepan heat apricot spread until melted; cut up any large pieces. Spoon melted spread over fruit. Chill for at least 2 hours or up to 3 hours