- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 112
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 - 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, & soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
NotesI recieved this through an email years ago and it is the only cookie recipe I will make anymore. I know this is just an old urban legend - but this recipe is the best!!! And yes it can be halved.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More