- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 112
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 - 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, & soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
NotesI recieved this through an email years ago and it is the only cookie recipe I will make anymore. I know this is just an old urban legend - but this recipe is the best!!! And yes it can be halved.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Get Cookin'See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More