- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 112
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 - 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, & soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
NotesI recieved this through an email years ago and it is the only cookie recipe I will make anymore. I know this is just an old urban legend - but this recipe is the best!!! And yes it can be halved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More