- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- Put marshmallow cream and peanut butter in mixing bowl and mix together.
- Set aside.
- Cook sugar and evaporated milk, stirring constantly, to softball stage (234º-240º).
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour into creamed mixture and beat til creamy.
- Pour in an 8x8” pan that has been sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Nuts can be added if you like.
- Recipe can be doubled for a 9x13” pan.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More