- Cooking Time: 50 min
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 30 min
BackstoryI got this recipe from a Ann Lander article in 1994 I think and it has been my NY cheescake recipe ever since.
Its very easy and thats what I love about it, everyone else loves the flavor and texture.
Watch for other cheescake recipes from me :O)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 cube) melted
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 8oz packages cream cheese, ROOM TEMP
- 4 eggs ROOM TEMP
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar,
- and butter. Press into bottom of an 8 inch springform pan. Wrap a square of foil around bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture over prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes (until center set).
- Place a pie tin, or shalow baking pan filled with water on bottom rack of oven. For added moisture, and to help prevent top from cracking.
- Let cake cool completey before removing from pan.
- If you prefer, you can spread 1 pint of room temperature sour cream over the top of cheese cake, and return to oven for 5 minutes. ( I never do this).
- You can also add any fruit pie filing to the top after cooling.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More