- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Reduced-fat Nilla wafers
- 2 cups thawed Fat-Free or Cool Whip lite (or sugar-free Cool-Whip)
- 2 cups Fat Free or Regular strawberry yogurt
- Cover bottom of foil paper-lined muffin cups ( I use Reynolds Baking cup foil liners, same as you use for cupcakes.) with 1 reduced-fat Nilla Wafer cookie.
- Top with combined thawed Fat-Free or Cool Whip Lite and Fat Free or Regular Strawberry yogurt.
- Fill foil cups about 3/4 full with mixture, and top with another Nilla Reduced Fat wafer cookie, putting the cookie in the mixture, standing upright.
- Put them on a cookie sheet and freeze until firm.
NotesNote: Let them come to room temperature about 10 minutes before eating. Wonderful dessert, kids love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More