- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Reduced-fat Nilla wafers
- 2 cups thawed Fat-Free or Cool Whip lite (or sugar-free Cool-Whip)
- 2 cups Fat Free or Regular strawberry yogurt
- Cover bottom of foil paper-lined muffin cups ( I use Reynolds Baking cup foil liners, same as you use for cupcakes.) with 1 reduced-fat Nilla Wafer cookie.
- Top with combined thawed Fat-Free or Cool Whip Lite and Fat Free or Regular Strawberry yogurt.
- Fill foil cups about 3/4 full with mixture, and top with another Nilla Reduced Fat wafer cookie, putting the cookie in the mixture, standing upright.
- Put them on a cookie sheet and freeze until firm.
NotesNote: Let them come to room temperature about 10 minutes before eating. Wonderful dessert, kids love them.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More