- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup hazelnuts, pecans, OR walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 - 8 ounce carton Cool Whip, thawed (divided)
- 3 to 4 firm, ripe bananas - sliced
- 1 - 3.4 ounce package INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/3 cups cold milk (used 2% without a problem)
- CRUST: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Mix flour, nuts, and butter. Press into prepared pie plate. Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- LAYER 1: Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over pie crust.
- LAYER 2: Lay sliced bananas over cream cheese mixture.
- LAYER 3: Whisk milk and instant pudding mix for 2 minutes. Spoon over bananas.
- LAYER 4: Gently spread Cool Whip over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
NotesRecently we had a layered cream pie, but did not get the recipe. Here is my attempt at duplicating it. I may try blueberries, strawberries, or a fruit combination as possible variations.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
My Family CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More