- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup hazelnuts, pecans, OR walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 - 8 ounce carton Cool Whip, thawed (divided)
- 3 to 4 firm, ripe bananas - sliced
- 1 - 3.4 ounce package INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/3 cups cold milk (used 2% without a problem)
- CRUST: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Mix flour, nuts, and butter. Press into prepared pie plate. Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- LAYER 1: Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over pie crust.
- LAYER 2: Lay sliced bananas over cream cheese mixture.
- LAYER 3: Whisk milk and instant pudding mix for 2 minutes. Spoon over bananas.
- LAYER 4: Gently spread Cool Whip over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
NotesRecently we had a layered cream pie, but did not get the recipe. Here is my attempt at duplicating it. I may try blueberries, strawberries, or a fruit combination as possible variations.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Italy or BustSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More