- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pie shell, baked (OR prepared graham OR shortbread crust)
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla *
- 1 - 8 to 12 ounce container whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- * SUBSTITUTES for Vanilla (may need a little more or less):
- almond flavoring
- lemon flavoring
- orange flavoring
- peppermint flavoring
- OPTIONAL: Serve with seasonal fruit and/or additional whipped topping, or whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Cookin'See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More