- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pie shell, baked (OR prepared graham OR shortbread crust)
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla *
- 1 - 8 to 12 ounce container whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- * SUBSTITUTES for Vanilla (may need a little more or less):
- almond flavoring
- lemon flavoring
- orange flavoring
- peppermint flavoring
- OPTIONAL: Serve with seasonal fruit and/or additional whipped topping, or whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More