- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13" baking pan.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate chips with the 4 tablespoons peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Spread on top of the mixture in the baking pan.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before cutting into bars.
- Note: Yield depends on how big or small you cut the bars/squares.
NotesThese are so easy and so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More