- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13" baking pan.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate chips with the 4 tablespoons peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Spread on top of the mixture in the baking pan.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before cutting into bars.
- Note: Yield depends on how big or small you cut the bars/squares.
NotesThese are so easy and so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More