- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13" baking pan.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate chips with the 4 tablespoons peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Spread on top of the mixture in the baking pan.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before cutting into bars.
- Note: Yield depends on how big or small you cut the bars/squares.
NotesThese are so easy and so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More