- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 oz butter, melted
- 8 oz chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 oz condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 2 large lemons, grated rind and juice
- 5 fl oz Double cream, whipped
- Mix together the melted butter, biscuit crumbs and 2 tblsp. condensed milk, spread into the base of an 8 inch loose bottomed tin.
- Beat the cheese until fairly smooth and add remaining condensed milk, lemon juice and rind, beat until thick, taste and add more lemon juice if necessary.
- Fold in the cream.
- Pour over the base and refrigerate.
- Decorate with candied lemon slices.
NotesMy mom loves lemon so when we made this recipe togther is was nice to share her favorite food with her.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More