NO-BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 oz butter, melted
- 8 oz chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 oz condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 2 large lemons, grated rind and juice
- 5 fl oz Double cream, whipped
- Mix together the melted butter, biscuit crumbs and 2 tblsp. condensed milk, spread into the base of an 8 inch loose bottomed tin.
- Beat the cheese until fairly smooth and add remaining condensed milk, lemon juice and rind, beat until thick, taste and add more lemon juice if necessary.
- Fold in the cream.
- Pour over the base and refrigerate.
- Decorate with candied lemon slices.
NotesMy mom loves lemon so when we made this recipe togther is was nice to share her favorite food with her.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More