- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 oz butter, melted
- 8 oz chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 oz condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 2 large lemons, grated rind and juice
- 5 fl oz Double cream, whipped
- Mix together the melted butter, biscuit crumbs and 2 tblsp. condensed milk, spread into the base of an 8 inch loose bottomed tin.
- Beat the cheese until fairly smooth and add remaining condensed milk, lemon juice and rind, beat until thick, taste and add more lemon juice if necessary.
- Fold in the cream.
- Pour over the base and refrigerate.
- Decorate with candied lemon slices.
NotesMy mom loves lemon so when we made this recipe togther is was nice to share her favorite food with her.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More