- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe on the Pepperidge Farm website.
"Nothing could be easier than this fruit pie made with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets . Add your favorite pie filling—cherry, apple, blueberry, raspberry or a combination."
Garnish Ideas: fresh seasonal fruit and or powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 can or jar (21 oz.) fruit pie filling, any variety
- THAW pastry sheets at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix egg and water.
- UNFOLD pastry sheets.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on baking sheet.
- Spread pie filling on pastry to within 1" of edges.
- Brush edges with egg mixture.
- Place remaining pastry sheet over pie filling. Press edges together with fork to seal.
- Brush with egg mixture.
- Cut several 2" slits in top of pastry.
- BAKE 30 min. or until golden.
- Cool on baking sheet on wire rack at least 15 min. Cut into squares.