- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- russet potatoes
- olive oil
- seasoned salt, your choice of variety
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Wash potatoes. Pat dry. Cut into four to eight wedges, depending on size of potatoes. Place into Tupperware-like bowl with lid.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Cover. Shake briefly, potatoes should be lightly coated with oil and seasoned salt.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Turn potatoes halfway through baking time.
NotesThis is an easy accompaniment to a meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More