- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- russet potatoes
- olive oil
- seasoned salt, your choice of variety
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Wash potatoes. Pat dry. Cut into four to eight wedges, depending on size of potatoes. Place into Tupperware-like bowl with lid.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Cover. Shake briefly, potatoes should be lightly coated with oil and seasoned salt.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Turn potatoes halfway through baking time.
NotesThis is an easy accompaniment to a meal.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More