- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread into glass 8x11 casserole dish.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, and black olives, Chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesYears ago some friends of mine and myself got together one night and just made this salad with stuff I had in the frig and cabinet. It was a girls night in and all of us have been making it since. I see alot of recipes like this but most of them have meat. So that is how I came up with the name NO MEAT NO HEAT!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Italy or Bust
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More