- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 3 eggs
- * 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- * 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- * 4 cups cooked broad noodles
- * 1/2 cup seedless white raisins
- * 1/2 cup sliced blanched almonds
- * 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- * 4 Tbsp melted butter or chicken fat
- * 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Beat the eggs and brown sugar until fluffy. Add the nutmeg, noodles, raisins, almonds, lemon juice and melted butter or fat. Turn into a well-greased ring mold or baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake in a 375 F oven 50 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with meat or poultry dishes or as a dessert with a sweet fruit sauce.