- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (about 8 oz.) coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- MELT butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat. Add granulated sugar and evaporated milk; stir. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- STIR in marshmallow creme, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Add peanuts; stir well. Spread nougat mixture over cookie base. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce