- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 (41/2-oz.) can deviled ham (or mk. own)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. finely chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. commercial sour cream
- Separate celery into stalks, trim, wash throughly.
- Cut stalks into three inch pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Spread mixture on each piece of celery. Chill.
- Yield about 12 servings.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More