- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 (41/2-oz.) can deviled ham (or mk. own)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. finely chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. commercial sour cream
- Separate celery into stalks, trim, wash throughly.
- Cut stalks into three inch pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Spread mixture on each piece of celery. Chill.
- Yield about 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More