- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box Velveeta Shells & Cheese dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- ¼ cup Tortilla chips, crushed
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Cook Velveeta Shells & Cheese dinner.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water, cook 5 minutes.
- Mix sour cream into dinner.
- Put half of dinner into baking dish.
- Top with beef mixture, ½ cheese and remaining dinner mix.
- Top with salsa, rest of cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Bake uncovered and extra 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More