- 20 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 40 1/2-inch cubes cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce can jalapeno slices, drained
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- sour cream, fresh salsa, guacamole
- Brown hamburger and taco seasoning well. Flatten each roll into a 4-inch square. Place about 1 tablespoon seasoned ground beef in one corner of each flattened roll. Top with 1-2 jalapeno slices, 2 cubes cheese and 1 teaspoon diced onion. Moisten edges of dough square with water. Fold opposite corner over filling to make a triangle. Press edges together to seal. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream, fresh salsa and guacomole.
NotesThese are “Nacho” ordinary appetizers. They are the perfect addition to any occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More