- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. light vanilla soymilk
- 3 oz. fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow cheese, Light Original Swiss
- 2 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat stovetop at low-medium heat.
- Stirring frequently, heat until cheeses have melted and sauce is well mixed and hot.
- Serving Size: 1/5th recipe (approx. 2 tbsp.)
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 7.5g
- 1 Point
NotesHG's lower point alternative to the traditional nacho cheese sauce served.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More