- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. light vanilla soymilk
- 3 oz. fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow cheese, Light Original Swiss
- 2 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat stovetop at low-medium heat.
- Stirring frequently, heat until cheeses have melted and sauce is well mixed and hot.
- Serving Size: 1/5th recipe (approx. 2 tbsp.)
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 7.5g
- 1 Point
NotesHG's lower point alternative to the traditional nacho cheese sauce served.