- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. light vanilla soymilk
- 3 oz. fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow cheese, Light Original Swiss
- 2 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat stovetop at low-medium heat.
- Stirring frequently, heat until cheeses have melted and sauce is well mixed and hot.
- Serving Size: 1/5th recipe (approx. 2 tbsp.)
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 7.5g
- 1 Point
NotesHG's lower point alternative to the traditional nacho cheese sauce served.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More