- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ to a full box of frozen spinach (thawed) 1 Cup Half and Half
- 2 tsp Cumin 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp Cayenne pepper Equal portions Velveeta & Monterey Jack cheese
- Use a double boiler (It’s easier) Melt cheese, turn heat down, then add spinach and Half and Half (to make creamy).
- Add seasonings, You can add more of less seasoning depending on how spicy you like it. Mix all together and serve with nacho chips and salsa, Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More