- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-28 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained.
- 1- 4.25 ounce can of diced green chilies, drained.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 t. red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
- to make
- Place all ingredients in a food processor bowl and pulse to your favorite consistancy. Cover and refridgerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy with perfectly salted chips.
NotesMama doesn't like salsa that is too chunky or too thin. Mama likes salsa that sits well a chip. This salsa is special because 'it is just right' sez Nacho Mama.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More