- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lean ground beef (about 1 1/2Lbs)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown ground beef with seasonings.
- Drain any fat that cooks off.
- The recipe actually calls for using taco seasoning to season the beef instead of the spices I used, so you can try that too.
- Put beef in the bottom of a oven-safe dish. Cover with a layer of sour cream.
- Next, cover with a layer of salsa.
- Sprinkle the tomato and green pepper evenly as the next layer.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350' for 25 minutes.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving to allow it to settle together.
- Eat with nacho chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More