- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lean ground beef (about 1 1/2Lbs)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown ground beef with seasonings.
- Drain any fat that cooks off.
- The recipe actually calls for using taco seasoning to season the beef instead of the spices I used, so you can try that too.
- Put beef in the bottom of a oven-safe dish. Cover with a layer of sour cream.
- Next, cover with a layer of salsa.
- Sprinkle the tomato and green pepper evenly as the next layer.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350' for 25 minutes.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving to allow it to settle together.
- Eat with nacho chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More