- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 6 oz. unsalted tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Guacamole (optional)
- Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Line a 15x10-inch pan with chips.
- Spoon ground beef, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese over chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and, if desired, guacamole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More