- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 6 oz. unsalted tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Guacamole (optional)
- Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Line a 15x10-inch pan with chips.
- Spoon ground beef, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese over chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and, if desired, guacamole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More