- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 6 oz. unsalted tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Guacamole (optional)
- Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Line a 15x10-inch pan with chips.
- Spoon ground beef, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese over chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and, if desired, guacamole.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More