- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1hr 15 mins
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 lb. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free ranch or blue cheese dressing
- In a medium sealable container, thoroughly mix yogurt with 1/2 tbsp. hot sauce. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes to prevent burning. (You'll need four.) Cut carrots and onion into 1-inch chunks.
- Place carrot chunks in a microwave-safe bowl with 2 tbsp. water. Cover and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Alternately thread saucy chicken and veggies onto four skewers, tightly packing the pieces together.
- Bring a grill sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Grill kebabs for 5 minutes with the grill cover down.
- Flip kebabs. With the grill cover down, grill for 6 - 8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix dressing with remaining 2 tbsp. hot sauce.
- Serve kebabs with dressing mixture for dunking!
NotesWe eat this once a week in the summer, it is so yummy and low cal!
191 Calories per serving!!!!!!! Perf :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More