- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons brandy flavoring
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp oil
- 8 oz cram cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp half-and-half cream
- Mix all together in a blender until smooth. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- This is enough crepe batter for 20 crepes.
- Combine above ingredients until smooth.
- Make your crepes and set aside. Make a 12" disk of wax paper, this makes the crepe easy to spin around.
- Put crepe on paper dark side down.
- So it shows on the outside.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of filling per crepe. Spread out on the crepe.
- Fold sides in first, leave about 1/2" gap, then roll away from yourself. Do not roll too tightly. Stack the crepes in a buttered glass baking dish. Brush butter on tops of crepes. Put in 300F oven for 20-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More