- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- 1 tub (12 oz) whipped cream cheese
- Finely grated garlic as much or as little as you like.
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- Mix it all together and spread on crackers. It makes a nice cheese ball for parties too. You can roll it in some grated cheese to make it pretty. ;-)
NotesMy friend Nan made this for a girl's only get together. We fondly refer to it as Dragon Breath Dip.... :)
I used 5 cloves of garlic in the stuff I made for the party and we all had lovely dragon breath.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More