- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Beef cubes
- 2 onions diced
- 1 garlic diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 beef bullion cubes or tablespoon of better then bullion beef
- Brown meat than add the onions, diced.
- Add garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Combine 4 cups of hot water and 4 bullion in a large pot.
- Then add meat mixture.
- Simmer for 2 hours covered or until meat is tender.
- Add carrots and potatoes and cook for another 3/4 of an hour.
- Drain 3/4 of the liquid from pot into a large bowl and thicken with flour and water.
- Then return to pot.
- Add peas when stew is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Breads and Pastry 101
Vegan Eats!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More