- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Beef cubes
- 2 onions diced
- 1 garlic diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 beef bullion cubes or tablespoon of better then bullion beef
- Brown meat than add the onions, diced.
- Add garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Combine 4 cups of hot water and 4 bullion in a large pot.
- Then add meat mixture.
- Simmer for 2 hours covered or until meat is tender.
- Add carrots and potatoes and cook for another 3/4 of an hour.
- Drain 3/4 of the liquid from pot into a large bowl and thicken with flour and water.
- Then return to pot.
- Add peas when stew is done.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More