- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bottom Layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 egg; beaten
- 1-1/4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup coconut
- Melt the first 3 ingredients in top of a double boiler.
- Add the egg and stir to cook and thicken.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crumbs, coconut and nuts then press firmly into an un-greased 8" x 8" pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More