- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bottom Layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 egg; beaten
- 1-1/4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup coconut
- Melt the first 3 ingredients in top of a double boiler.
- Add the egg and stir to cook and thicken.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crumbs, coconut and nuts then press firmly into an un-greased 8" x 8" pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More