- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 packages of cream cheese, room temp
- 6 eggs room temp
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz sour cream room temp
- 1 10 oz. package of cinnamon chips.
- Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 c. AP flour
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat 350 deg.
- Make crust according to box.
- Combine sugar, flour and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream together cream cheese and dry mixture.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Fold in sour cream. Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Put in oven for 50 min.
- In a small bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour melted butter or margarine over dry ingredients, tossing with fork to form moist crumbs.
- Add streusel to cheesecake at 50 min and cook for an additional 5-10 min.
NotesMy MIL makes the best Cheesecake. Her Cinnamon Chip Cheesecake is famous... well within the family and friends at least. Mine never turns out like hers but here's the recipe.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More