- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of horseraddish
- 1 Tbs mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar( used rice wine)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Split the eggs lenghtwise.
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the paprika and mix well.
- Stuff the whites, sprinkle with the paprika and chill well.
NotesFrom not only a dear friend but the sweetest gal around~~ This is a T&T~ Janie
This is an excellant recipe and the horseradish just kicks this one up! Thanks Gf` Janie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MidLife Road Trip's
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More