- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom not only a dear friend but the sweetest gal around~~ This is a T&T~ Janie
This is an excellant recipe and the horseradish just kicks this one up! Thanks Gf` Janie
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of horseraddish
- 1 Tbs mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar( used rice wine)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Split the eggs lenghtwise.
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the paprika and mix well.
- Stuff the whites, sprinkle with the paprika and chill well.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More