- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of horseraddish
- 1 Tbs mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar( used rice wine)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Split the eggs lenghtwise.
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the paprika and mix well.
- Stuff the whites, sprinkle with the paprika and chill well.
NotesFrom not only a dear friend but the sweetest gal around~~ This is a T&T~ Janie
This is an excellant recipe and the horseradish just kicks this one up! Thanks Gf` Janie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More