- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz can lemonade, thawed
- 12 oz can orange juice, thawed
- 46 oz can of pineapple juice, chilled
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 bottles of gingerale or champagne, chilled
- combine the first five ingredients, then pour gingerale or champagne down the sides of the punch bowl and add ice.
- To make ahead and have a slushy drink, combine the first five ingredients and divide into two milk jugs or freezer bags. Freeze. Remove from freezer several hours before the party. Put in the punch bowl and add cold gingerale or champagne.