- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 package of lavosh
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the lavosh with the olive oil mixture. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, as a cracker.
- I broke mine up and served them with hummus. If you want to be a little less rustic, cut them into uniform squares, rectangles or triangles before baking.
NotesNapa Rose Lavosh is lavosh that has been seasoned and baked until crisp, in order to make a cracker and is one of the recipes from Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More